Sunday, April 22, 2007

Who's Your Worst Enemy?

Who do you consider as your worst enemy? Is it the criminals roaming we read about in the newspaper? Your boss who is giving you stress with unkind words and doesn’t appreciate your true potentional.

We may have many conceptions of who our enemies are; but we all have
one common enemy who is the main cause of our failures, and most of the time we're not even aware of this opponent.

You may not want to admit it, but our worst enemy is ourselves.

Who do you blame when something goes wrong? Do you blame the people around you, the weather, some outside force. But we are the ones who are supposed to be in control of ourselves. If we stop handing over responsibility to someone else we can change the outcome of our lives because we have the power to do that.

Perhaps, like myself, you have been too apprehensive to try out new ventures that may improve our lives. We are all guilty of half-heartedly going to work in our 9 to 5 job. I know that once I get home from work, I watch a bit of TV, check my e-mails, and start getting ready for the next day. The only time I seem to “come alive” is at the weekend. I want to have that “alive” feeling every day of the week. I know why my mind set is different at the weekend. It’s because I’m not at work. My own negative feelings about going to work make the whole experience seem a chore. I know once I change these negatives feelings I will feeling the way I do and start feeling more positive.

So I have decided to open my eyes and start thinking of what great opportunities the future has in store for me, all I have to do is try to do something different.

I know fear can cause many of us to stay exactly where we are. But if we don’t make life changes, then our life will never change, and that would be very great waste. Don’t stay where you are if you are in an unsatisfied state. If might be worth a few difficulties and obstacles for the sake of attaining your dreams.

Make the decision to be your best friend and not your worst enemy. It's all up to you!

To see how negative thinking cost one woman $3 million

Click Here!

No comments: